Another way to support the Hollis Renewal Center is to purchase a gift from the Hollis Renewal Center. Gifts include:
- A Stay at the Hollis Hideaway – The Hideaway offers a retreat from the hectic pace of life – a full kitchen and sleeping quarters allows visitors to disappear for a day or two to have ‘unstructured’ play and thinking time. An individual can stay at the Hideaway for $40 and you can purchase that gift certificate here.
- Hand Carved Wooden Palm Cross by Ron Foht. A beautiful walnut cross that fits in the palm of your hand. Cost is $30.
- Clay Crosses – Clay Crosses are suitable to hang on the wall and are finished in various earth tones. The Clay Crosses are made by Taren Scott a local Kansas City potter. Cost is $15
- Hollis Note Card Project – Cards for Renewal. The cards are blank inside except for a selected Bible verse centered on the bottom. Proceeds from the sale of the cards will go to help raise money for the new programming costs at Hollis. Each set contains five different 5x7 cards with envelopes costing $15.
- Hollis Hat. A stylish baseball cap with the Hollis Logo stitched on the front. Cost is $15.
Item costs do not include shipping which will be included when you complete your transaction with Pay Pal.
We hope to add pictures of the items soon to this page.